Our Pastor’s brother Rev. Jasper Williams of Atlanta, Georgia, will be eulogizing the Queen of Soul Ms. Aretha Franklin on Friday August 31st in Detroit Michigan. He and Mrs. A. R. will be attending the funeral and they solicit your prayers for his brother, Pastor Jasper and their safe return on Saturday.
Below are also a few updates regarding the funeral from recent newspaper articles, interviews and press conferences.[dt_sc_fancy_ul style=”rounded-arrow”]
- CNN Interview
- Atlanta pastor to give eulogy at Aretha Franklin’s funeral
- What was it like preaching for C.L. Franklin?
- The Rev. Jasper Williams seeks prayers as he prepares to deliver Aretha Franklin’s eulogy
- Atlanta’s pastor to deliver Aretha Franklin’s eulogy
- Rev. Jasper Williams Jr. giving Aretha Franklin’s Eulogy
- Meet the Atlanta pastor who will give Aretha Franklin’s eulogy
- Rev. Jasper Williams, star-studded cast for Queen of Soul’s homegoing celebrations
- Rev. Jasper Williams Jr. giving Aretha Franklin’s Eulogy in Detroit Aug. 31st
- Aretha Franklin Eulogy to be Delivered by Rev. Jasper Williams, Jr.
- Aretha’s Eulogist, Jasper Williams Feels Overwhelmed By Assignment