Happy New Year to all of our 2020 Donors! Even though 2020 was very different and for most, a very difficult year to get through, with God as your source & strength, you made it!
Apostle Williams and World Overcomers Church sincerely appreciate your dedication and your heartfelt commitment in continuing to contribute to the house of God despite the pandemic that we know has literally affected everyone.
Our goal this year is to continue the same Contribution Statement Request process we implemented two (2) years ago.
Please follow the instructions below to help us ensure we process your request in a timely and efficient manner.
- Once you complete the online form, please be sure to check how you would like to receive your statement,—pickup, email or mail.
- For those requesting statement(s) to be mailed or emailed, they will be processed after Sunday, January 31,
- For those electing pick up at the church, the pickup location will be a designated area in WOOMC’s main lobby after both services beginning Sunday, February 7, 2021 and each Sunday, thereafter through Sunday, April 25, 2021.
- If your request form is submitted after 12 noon January 31, 2021, please allow at least 48–72 hours for processing, mailing, emailing, or printing statements for you to pick up, depending on your chosen preference.
- If requesting to pickup on a weekday, it will be by APPOINTMENT ONLY and you will need to contact our Membership Office at (901) 473-3022 to set an appointment day and time.
- Pickups without appointments can only be done on Sundays and only if a request form has been previously submitted.
- Request forms will NOT be available after Friday, April 30, 2021. You will need to call WOOMC Finance Department at (901) 844- 3000 thereafter for assistance.
- Please do not hesitate to contact our CFO, Elder Linda Turner, at (901) 844-3810 with any further questions or concerns.