Happy New Year to our 2021 Donors! We made it! We believe 2022 is going to be a GREAT year for the children of God! We want you to sincerely know that Apostle Williams and World Overcomers Church appreciates your continued commitment in contributing to World Overcomers which enables the understanding of the Word of God to continue to reach you and others especially in these unprecedented times.
Our Contribution Statement Request process continues the same as it has since 2019.
Following the instructions below, helps to ensure we process your request in a timely and efficient manner.
- Once you complete the online form, please be sure to check how you would like to receive your statement,—via pickup, email or U. S. mail.
- For those requesting statement(s) to be mailed or emailed, they will be processed after Sunday, January 30, 2022.
- For those electing pick up at the church, the pickup location will be a designated area in WOOMC’s main lobby after both services beginning Sunday, February 6, 2022 and each Sunday, thereafter through the IRS deadline to file 2021 income tax returns.
- If your request form is submitted after 12 noon January 31, 2022, please allow at least 48–72 hours for processing, mailing, emailing, or printing statements for you to pick up, depending on your chosen preference. If requesting to pickup on a weekday, it will be by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact our Membership Office at (901) 473-3022 to set an appointment day and time.
- Pickups without appointments can only be done on Sundays and only if a request form has been previously submitted.
- Request forms will NOT be available after the IRS deadline to file 2021 income tax returns. You will need to call WOOMC Finance Department at (901) 844-3000 thereafter for assistance.
- You may contact our CFO, Elder Linda Turner, at (901) 844-3810 with any further questions or concerns.