NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- ALL graduates must be a WOOMC Member.
- ALL graduates must be graduating or have graduated from High School or an accredited College between June 2022 – June 2023.
- ALL graduates must have received a high school diploma or a college degree (associate or higher) from an accredited college or university.
- All invitations must be received by June 4, 2023
GRADUATES RECOGNITION DAY:
- Graduates must check-in at the Destiny Connect Center on the 2nd floor behind Room 215 at 9:45am on Sunday, June 25, 2023.
- It is very important for you to be on time. Attendance will be verified, instructions given, and you will be fitted for a robe prior to lining up. If you have not checked in, you WILL NOT be able to participate.
- Reserved seating will be provided for graduates during the 10:30 am service.
- Everyone should dress appropriately for Worship Service.
- Shorts, Miniskirts, Tank tops, Tight-fitting clothing or Flip-flops are NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- Women: Should properly cover chest, back, midriff and thigh areas.
- Men: All pants must fit the waist and not sag.
- If attire does not meet the approval of Events Staff, you may be asked to change or cover-up in order to participate.
- Wearing of the mortarboard, graduation cap, and/or academic honor cords/stoles are acceptable. Greek paraphernalia is not permitted.
- Only graduates are allowed in the check-in area. Family and friends are asked to be seated in the Sanctuary.
- Please leave large bags, purses, or any other items with family members. We are not responsible for any items left in the check-in area.
- After you have been recognized, we ask that you please return to your reserved seating and not exit the sanctuary.
- Following worship service, be sure to return the robe back to Destiny Connect Center in the check-in area where you will receive your keepsake gift.