Group Life reaches people with the life-giving message of Jesus that they might become fully devoted followers of Christ.
The vision of group life is to raise up people who know, worship, and obey God according to the Scriptures. Discipleship, Empowerment Small Groups & Houses of Peace promote healthy relationships, and this prepares people to minister & disciple others.
3 Things Groups Provide:
3 Ways To Disciple Others:
Discipleship groups are a simple tool to aid in personal follow-up and discipleship. Leaders will share foundational truths that will help new converts begin their walk with God. The groups will show members how to study & live the bible, pray, have & share their faith, and make disciples.
EMPOWERMENT SMALL GROUPS
Special interest small group system allows leaders to turn their existing relationships, gifts, interests, passions, and hobbies into disciple-making ESGs. The free-market concept incorporates any life-giving activity for discipling others.
HOUSES OF PEACE
Houses of Peace are an extension of our church located throughout the city & beyond. HOP’s help spread the Good News of the Gospel outside of the four walls of the church. These groups touch the lives of those around them who may never come to church. This is a family atmosphere where you can bring your friends, neighbors, co-workers to be saved & discipled.
Benefits of Group Life:
Ministering To A Few
- You grow spiritually and find expression for your gifts.
- Find new friendships and relationships.
- Find your specific assignment, purpose, calling and destiny.
- You are equipped to have confidence to minister.
- You are trained for ministry and leadership.
- You reach your fullest potential and become all God wants you to be.
- You are fulfilled as souls are saved and lives are transformed and restored.
- You become apart of Jesus GREAT COMMISSION.
- Receive heavenly rewards for doing Christ’s work.
- SENSE OF BELONGING
- SAFETY & SECURITY
- SUPPORT & STRENGTH
Click here to view our group descriptions and register for a group.