Elder Sherrilyn Williams is an inspiration and an empowering example to thousands of people as a godly woman, wife, mother, motivational speaker, author, life coach, and ordained elder of World Overcomers Church (WOOMC).
Elder Williams is a loving wife and devoted helpmeet to her husband and WOOMC senior pastor, Apostle Alton R. Williams. She is the mother of five children: Altronise, Sheronda, Alton Jr., Allison (Andy Carver) and Joy. She also has one grandson Amari Justice Carver. Elder Williams works closely in the ministry beside her husband and has dedicated her life to Christ and to the advancement of God’s kingdom.
Elder Williams is passionate about helping others win at work. Some of her workplace titles include The Word at Work, Prayer at Work, and Conquering Crises at Work. She is also committed to helping people understand themselves and others. This is shown in such books as Personality D.N.A, Personality Assessment, and Personality D.N.A. (Abbreviated Version). Her latest release, This Treasure is for You, features the Word of God’s most familiar passages, priceless jewels of instruction for life.
Other accomplishments include
- Bachelor of Science in Business Education degree from The University of Tennessee at Martin
- Graduate school at The University of Memphis
- Graduate studies at Cumberland University
- Attendance at Rhema Bible Training Center (1988-1990), Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- Former Memphis City School teacher (Alcy Elementary), Shelby County School teacher (Collierville High School), and business instructor at Miller Hawkins College
- Employee of American Airlines
- Recipient of Memphis Magazine’s “50 Women Who Make a Difference Award: 2001-2002”
- Visitor to the White House upon invitation by First Lady Laura Bush (January 2004)
- CLASServices Inc. Certified Personality Trainer (March 2006) – Florence and Marita Littauer, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Appearance in award-winning photographer Jason Miccolo Johnson’s book Soul Sanctuary on the page opposite Bishop T.D. Jakes (2006)
- Participation in the 2008 Sisterhood Showcase’s Women’s Forum on Navigating Change (June 2008)
- Guest TV host of Trinity Broadcasting Network’s Praise in the Studio program (August 2008)
- Appearance on the first ladies’ cover of Grace Magazine (December 2008)
- The Power of Knowing Who You Are Article in Grace Magazine (December 2008)
- Christian Life Coach Certification with Professional Christian Coaching and Counseling Academy (PCCCA) (February 2009)
- Guest radio host of Winning at Work segment on 95.7 Hallelujah FM with radio personality Tracy Bethea (2009)
- Member of National Association of Professional Women (August 2010)
- Discovering Our Power Article “There’s a Miracle in Your Mouth” in Grace Magazine (March/April 2013)
- Appearance on the first ladies’ cover of Spirit Magazine (May 2014)
- Established Classy Floral Pens business with her husband Apostle Williams (January 2015)
- President and Overseer of Adelphe So-Royalty, a Christian Sisterhood (April 2017-present)
- Founder of And Consider This Ministry (December 2019-present)
- Founder of Life Recognition Coach business (June 2022 – present)
Above all, Elder Williams feels that the greatest event in her life occurred when she accepted Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior. She is a saved, Spirit-filled believer whose heart’s desire is to please God, give Him glory, and fulfill her God-ordained destiny in the earth. She also feels that God has called her to inspire others to find and fulfill their destinies.