And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace (Jeremiah 29:7).
The Prayer Mobile, also known as “The Church on Wheels Doing God’s Will in Hickory Hill,” is a response to God’s mandate for Christians to pray for their cities. The increase of crime and evil in today’s world is a direct result of the presence of evil spiritual beings. We are in a spiritual battle. Therefore, it will require spiritual weapons or responses.
One of our approaches in dealing with the community’s ills is to establish a prayer canopy over Hickory Hill. Our desire is to raise up a prayer presence for God on every street. When a prayer stronghold is planted on a street, the environment and atmosphere of the street must change.
God’s Word provides personal promises for every need of our lives. The Prayer Mobile will provide prayers based on the many needs that all human beings share: spiritual, emotional, physical, financial and family needs. The Prayer Mobile will specifically accomplish the following:
- Establish prayer strongholds for every street.
- Provide prayers for residents and businesses through Prayer Patrols.
- Perform Drive-By Prayers through individual streets of Hickory Hill.
- Offer prayer and ministry for victims and/or family members who experience crime in Hickory Hill.
- Distribute prayers that address the basic needs of all residents. All prayers are based upon the promises of God’s Word: addiction, anger, children, court cases, debt, deliverance, depression, discouragement, fear, forgiveness, God’s favor, guidance, guilt, insecurity, marriage/family, material needs, parenting, physical strength, protection from crime, salvation, sickness, single parents, sound sleep, trials/tribulations, trouble, work/job, and worry.
For more information about the Prayer Mobile, please contact Minister Constance Jones at (901) 844-3966 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.