WOOMC Prayer Agenda 2022
I. On Sunday, February 20, 2022, Apostle Williams spoke about WOOMC’s new direction to develop a new wineskin called an Apostolic Center. Apostle mentioned the need to rebuild the church’s prayer wall to help fulfill the vision. He asked that we pray for the following:
- REPENTANCE – We need to repent of sins we commit every day before we pray. It gives us access to the throne and presence of God when we come before Him cleansed and forgiven (1 John 1:9). We will receive His blessing when we come before Him with clean hands and a pure heart (Psalm 24:3-5).1. To repent means to turn away from anything we do that is contrary to God (Acts 3:19).
2. We must renounce those actions, which means that we are declaring our abandonment of them (Leviticus 5:4-6).
3. We must cleanse ourselves with the blood of Jesus. We tell the Lord that we enter His presence by His blood, where He promises to remember our sin no more (Hebrews 10:17).
- HUNGER FOR GOD – We ask God to give us a hunger & passion for Him. (Matthew 5:6). We ask Him to fill us & give us an encounter with Him (Acts 2:2-4).
- GOD’S GLORY – We ask God to allow us and our church to behold or experience His glory. The glory is when His presence and all of who He is invades our congregation. He brings His character and demonstrates His love to us by blessing us, healing us physically and emotionally in our souls. He brings His deliverance, purifies us, and demonstrates all His goodness (Exodus 33:18-19).1. Ask God to bring revival to revive His people spiritually (Psalm 85:6; Hosea 6:2).
2. Ask God to bring His fire to consume everything within us that is not like Him so that we will have a passion for Him (Deuteronomy 4:33).
3. Pray for the new Apostolic Center that will bring His glory into our church and the surrounding community. Pray that believers will be equipped and trained to be sent out on kingdom assignments to impact the kingdom of God.
4. Spend about five minutes or more praying in tongues (1 Corinthians 14).
II. We pray for personal needs and concerns during our own individual prayer time. Our corporate prayer time should primarily be about connecting with God, encountering Him, and praying for the church’s vision. For a list of prayers for our personal needs (ex: family, finances, wisdom, etc.), visit the WOOMC website at www.worldovercomers.org, click on the Resources tab, and scroll down to Prayers. Here is the exact link: https://worldovercomers.org/prayers/
III. Once the prayer agenda is complete, offer a time of ministry where group leaders ask if anyone has any emergency or pressing prayer needs (ex: someone got an unfavorable diagnosis from the doctor, someone needs deliverance, etc.). When these urgent needs have been revealed, either the group leader or another person delegated by the leader can lead the prayer.