As a member of WOOMC, you will:
ESTABLISH RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD
- Find God for yourself.
- Know Christ as Savior.
- Learn to hear God’s voice.
- Learn how to pray and find answers.
- Have an encounter with God.
- Receive God’s power for your life.
FIND HELP IN YOUR PERSONAL LIFE
- Mature and grow spiritually.
- Find God’s purpose and destiny for your life.
- Learn how to turn your life around.
- Learn how to be delivered from bondages, generational patterns, past hurt and pain.
- Learn how and why God created you.
- Learn how to find connection, security, support, and a sense of belonging.
- Find healing and deliverance.
- Find financial freedom and learn how to receive God’s provision.
- Recognize your personality, spiritual gifts, and passion.
FIND HELP FOR YOUR FAMILY
- Learn how to win your family, friends, and loved ones to Christ.
- Learn how to successfully pray for your loved ones.
- Learn how to have a successful marriage.
- Find healing and restoration for your marriage.
- Help your children grow in the Lord.
- Help men become men of God.
- Help women become women of excellence.
- Help singles become secure in their single life.
- Involve teens in exciting youth ministry.
FIND UNDERSTANDING OF GOD’S WORD
- Know what the Bible teaches and recognize truth.
- Learn how to apply the Word of God to your life.
FIND OPPORTUNITIES FOR MINISTRY AND DESTINY
- Learn how believers can do the ministry of Jesus.
- Learn how to share your faith with others.
- Learn how to reach out to the lost, hurting, wounded, and bound.
- Learn how to biblically counsel others.
- Find and become a spiritual mentor.
- Become equipped for ministry and equip others.
- Learn how to become a licensed minister.
- Learn how to become a certified life coach.
- Learn how to do ministry beyond the church walls.
- Learn how to do ministry in the marketplace (workplace).
Learn how to start or plant a church.