On Friday, June 26, 2015, the Supreme Court voted to pass same-sex marriage in all fifty states. Though marriage between a man and a woman has existed since the beginning and is the cornerstone of ordered society, the redefinition of this time-honored institution will affect our freedoms (particularly religion and speech) and every aspect of society. We must let our voices be heard in the courts of Heaven before the Sovereign Judge of the Universe. Please keep the following items in your prayers.
- Pray for revival in America.
- Pray that more gays and lesbians will repent and come to know God.
- Pray that God would open the eyes of more churches and pastors to take a stand.
- Pray for the President and all leaders.
- Repent for our nation and the church.
As you pray for the Supreme Court hearings this week, please click and read the information herein to know what same sex marriage will bring to our nation if the judges rule in favor of it. Please make others you are in relationship with become aware of it.